Здравейте и добре дошли! Това е страницата за обсъждания на общността на Уикиизточник на български език. Ако в момента пристигате на този сайт, някои негови аспекти могат да се окажат объркващи и нови за вас – затова с удоволствие ще ви помогнем.
На тази страница можете ежедневно да задавате вашите въпроси, предложения и коментари. Тук се взимат исторически решения свързани с политиката на сайта или се провеждат важни обсъждания.
Национална уикисреща? През декември?Редактиране
Сложила съм за обсъждане една идея: m:Talk:Wikimedians_of_Bulgaria#Национална уикисреща през декември?. Spiritia (беседа) 16:28, 7 юли 2016 (UTC)
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 14:56, 12 септември 2016 (UTC)
Creative Commons 4.0Редактиране
Hello! I'm writing from the Wikimedia Foundation to invite you to give your feedback on a proposed move from CC BY-SA 3.0 to a CC BY-SA 4.0 license across all Wikimedia projects. The consultation will run from October 5 to November 8, and we hope to receive a wide range of viewpoints and opinions. Please, if you are interested, take part in the discussion on Meta-Wiki.
Apologies that this message is only in English. This message can be read and translated in more languages here. Joe Sutherland (talk) 01:34, 6 октомври 2016 (UTC)
I apologise that this message is in English. ⧼Centralnotice-shared-help-translate⧽
We are having a problem with attackers taking over wiki accounts with privileged user rights (for example, admins, bureaucrats, oversighters, checkusers). It appears that this may be because of weak or reused passwords.
Community members are working along with members of multiple teams at the Wikimedia Foundation to address this issue.
In the meantime, we ask that everyone takes a look at the passwords they have chosen for their wiki accounts. If you know that you've chosen a weak password, or if you've chosen a password that you are using somewhere else, please change those passwords.
Adding to the above section (Password reset)Редактиране
New way to edit wikitextРедактиране
James Forrester (Product Manager, Editing department, Wikimedia Foundation) --19:32, 14 декември 2016 (UTC)
Review of initial updates on Wikimedia movement strategy processРедактиране
Note: Apologies for cross-posting and sending in English. Message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki.
The Wikimedia movement is beginning a movement-wide strategy discussion, a process which will run throughout 2017. For 15 years, Wikimedians have worked together to build the largest free knowledge resource in human history. During this time, we've grown from a small group of editors to a diverse network of editors, developers, affiliates, readers, donors, and partners. Today, we are more than a group of websites. We are a movement rooted in values and a powerful vision: all knowledge for all people. As a movement, we have an opportunity to decide where we go from here.
This movement strategy discussion will focus on the future of our movement: where we want to go together, and what we want to achieve. We hope to design an inclusive process that makes space for everyone: editors, community leaders, affiliates, developers, readers, donors, technology platforms, institutional partners, and people we have yet to reach. There will be multiple ways to participate including on-wiki, in private spaces, and in-person meetings. You are warmly invited to join and make your voice heard.
The immediate goal is to have a strategic direction by Wikimania 2017 to help frame a discussion on how we work together toward that strategic direction.
Regular updates are being sent to the Wikimedia-l mailing list, and posted on Meta-Wiki. Beginning with this message, monthly reviews of these updates will be sent to this page as well. Sign up to receive future announcements and monthly highlights of strategy updates on your user talk page.
Here is a review of the updates that have been sent so far:
- Update 1 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (15 December 2016)
- Introduction to process and information about budget spending resolution to support it
- Update 2 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (23 December 2016)
- Start of search for Lead Architect for movement strategy process
- Update 3 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (8 January 2017)
- Plans for strategy sessions at upcoming Wikimedia Conference 2017
- Update 4 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (11 January 2017)
- Introduction of williamsworks
- Update 5 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (2 February 2017)
- The core movement strategy team, team tracks being developed, introduction of the Community Process Steering Committee, discussions at WikiIndaba conference 2017 and the Wikimedia movement affiliates executive directors gathering in Switzerland
- Update 6 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (10 February 2017)
- Tracks A & B process prototypes and providing feedback, updates on development of all four Tracks
More information about the movement strategy is available on the Meta-Wiki 2017 Wikimedia movement strategy portal.
Overview #2 of updates on Wikimedia movement strategy processРедактиране
Note: Apologies for cross-posting and sending in English. This message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki.
As we mentioned last month, the Wikimedia movement is beginning a movement-wide strategy discussion, a process which will run throughout 2017. This movement strategy discussion will focus on the future of our movement: where we want to go together, and what we want to achieve.
Regular updates are being sent to the Wikimedia-l mailing list, and posted on Meta-Wiki. Each month, we are sending overviews of these updates to this page as well. Sign up to receive future announcements and monthly highlights of strategy updates on your user talk page.
Here is a overview of the updates that have been sent since our message last month:
- Update 7 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (16 February 2017)
- Development of documentation for Tracks A & B
- Update 8 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (24 February 2017)
- Introduction of Track Leads for all four audience tracks
- Update 9 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (2 March 2017)
- Seeking feedback on documents being used to help facilitate upcoming community discussions
More information about the movement strategy is available on the Meta-Wiki 2017 Wikimedia movement strategy portal.
We invite you to join the movement strategy conversation (now through April 15)Редактиране
05:09, 18 март 2017 (UTC)
Please accept our apologies for cross-posting this message. This message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki.
On behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee, I am pleased to announce that self-nominations are being accepted for the 2017 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees Elections.
The Board of Trustees (Board) is the decision-making body that is ultimately responsible for the long-term sustainability of the Wikimedia Foundation, so we value wide input into its selection. More information about this role can be found on Meta-Wiki. Please read the letter from the Board of Trustees calling for candidates.
The candidacy submission phase will last from April 7 (00:00 UTC) to April 20 (23:59 UTC).
We will also be accepting questions to ask the candidates from April 7 to April 20. You can submit your questions on Meta-Wiki.
Once the questions submission period has ended on April 20, the Elections Committee will then collate the questions for the candidates to respond to beginning on April 21.
The goal of this process is to fill the three community-selected seats on the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees. The election results will be used by the Board itself to select its new members.
The full schedule for the Board elections is as follows. All dates are inclusive, that is, from the beginning of the first day (UTC) to the end of the last.
- April 7 (00:00 UTC) – April 20 (23:59 UTC) – Board nominations
- April 7 – April 20 – Board candidates questions submission period
- April 21 – April 30 – Board candidates answer questions
- May 1 – May 14 – Board voting period
- May 15–19 – Board vote checking
- May 20 – Board result announcement goal
In addition to the Board elections, we will also soon be holding elections for the following roles:
- Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC)
- There are five positions being filled. More information about this election will be available on Meta-Wiki.
- Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson (Ombuds)
- One position is being filled. More information about this election will be available on Meta-Wiki.
Please note that this year the Board of Trustees elections will be held before the FDC and Ombuds elections. Candidates who are not elected to the Board are explicitly permitted and encouraged to submit themselves as candidates to the FDC or Ombuds positions after the results of the Board elections are announced.
More information on this year's elections can be found on Meta-Wiki. Any questions related to the election can be posted on the election talk page on Meta-Wiki, or sent to the election committee's mailing list, board-elections wikimedia.org.MediaWiki message delivery on behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee, 03:37, 7 април 2017 (UTC) • Please help translate to your language • Get help
Read-only mode for 20 to 30 minutes on 19 April and 3 MayРедактиране
Въпросник за програмата на Уикимедианската ЦИЕ среща, септември 2017Редактиране
В пощенския списък дойде един мейл от пиарката на Уикимедия Полша, Наталия Шафран-Козаковска, която е секретар на програмния комитет на Уикимедианската ЦИЕ Среща във Варшава през септември т.г. Накратко, за изготвянето на програмата на срещата е нужна обратна връзка от всяка от ЦИЕ общностите и то се очаква по един отговор от чаптър или от потребителска група. Превод и място за дискусии съм отворила на беседата на страницата на потребителската ни група в Мета. Това съобщение е изпратено и до разговорите на Уикипедия, Уикицитат и Уикикниги. Spiritia (беседа) 07:40, 26 април 2017 (UTC)
19:14, 3 май 2017 (UTC)
Beta Feature Two Column Edit Conflict ViewРедактиране
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 14:29, 8 май 2017 (UTC)
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 14:39, 16 май 2017 (UTC)
21:10, 16 май 2017 (UTC)
21:05, 23 май 2017 (UTC)
Request for adminshipРедактиране
I'd like to apply for administrator rights. As you probably know, I'm already an administrator on the Bulgarian Wikipedia and Wiktionary, where one of my main tasks, in which I'm helped by my admin bot PSS 9, is dealing with vandalisms. Perhaps you are also aware of the several group of vandals that have been harassing our communities through the years. Thanks to our efforts—especially the admin bot patrolling and the massive banning of networks and whole ISPs used for abuse—the situation in Wikipedia and Wiktionary has mostly been brought under control. Unsurprisingly, however, the vandals are now moving to other, unprotected projects, like Wikisource and Wikiquote. This is the reason for my application: I'm planning to set up here the same system of (semi-)automatic IP banning and, if it turns out to be necessary, porting PSS 9 to support this project as well.
— Luchesar • Б/П 16:21, 5 септември 2017 (UTC)
- За Firm and unconditional support for your application and gratitude for the willingness to lend a helping hand. Spiritia (беседа) 19:00, 5 септември 2017 (UTC)
- За --Спас Колев (беседа) 08:10, 6 септември 2017 (UTC)
- Против Блокирва невинни потребители. 220.127.116.11 11:28, 7 септември 2017 (UTC)
- И не ми трийте гласа, защото тук не са приети правила за гласуване. 18.104.22.168 11:30, 7 септември 2017 (UTC)
- Против 22.214.171.124 14:08, 7 септември 2017 (UTC)
- За --ShockD (беседа) 17:35, 7 септември 2017 (UTC)
- Против 126.96.36.199 07:18, 8 септември 2017 (UTC)
- За Jingiby (беседа) 10:24, 8 септември 2017 (UTC)
- Против 188.8.131.52 19:45, 8 септември 2017 (UTC)
- За --Vodnokon4e (беседа) 01:54, 11 септември 2017 (UTC)
- За Това гласуване потвърждава необходимостта!--Спасимир (беседа) 12:04, 11 септември 2017 (UTC)